This event takes place on 7th March 2020 from 10:00am to 4:00pm and will take place at Park Community Centre, Jubilee Square, Buckingham Park, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 9DZ. It is a Guild event being organised by Region 7, .
Join us for our Bucks Spring Regional Day on Saturday 07 March with speakers:
Sarah Hibbert – “Measure Twice, Cut Once”
(My journey into modern quilting)
Sandie Lush – “From Old Cloth to Whole Cloth”
Trader: Fabric HQ
Raffle, Show & Tell and Bring & Buy
Tea, coffee, biscuits and home-made cakes provided by Gone to Pieces
Please bring a packed lunch
Tickets available from Gill Howes (Region 7 Treasurer) via firstname.lastname@example.org at £12 for Guild members (£14 on the day) and £18 for non-Guild members (£20 on the day). Please provide names, addresses and membership numbers for all Guild members when booking and remember to bring your membership cards on the day.
Please make payments to HSBC Bank; Sort code 40-10-09; Account Number 91142100. Please state your surname and BUCKS in the payment reference field. When you have paid, please send an email to Gill with the title "Payment for Bucks Spring Regional Day" and the following details in the message body:
- Name(s) of all attendees paid for (for badges and the door list) - please highlight the main contact for your group
- Total number of tickets needed: , of which Guild member tickets: and non-member tickets:
- Address (of main contact for your group)
- Telephone number (of main contact for your group)
- Email address for ticket information
- Quilters' Guild membership number(s) if applicable
- Any special requirements
If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please call Gill on 07751 196078 and she will give you the appropriate postal address.